Translate

Paris

Well Hello! I am siting in a bedroom, in a cute little house, in a small town about 40 minutes (by train) from Paris.... France! Pretty awesome huh? I drove up to Utah (long story) then hopped a couple planes, and found myself in Paris, where Tim was waiting for me! We spent the first morning kind of walking around. We visited Pont Neuf (we are big Bourne Identity fans, so that was a must) and took a boat ride down the Seine (where I fell asleep) then we rode around on the Metro (where I fell asleep) then hopped a train back home (where I also fell asleep). After crashing for the night, I woke up feeling very energetic and we left again for the day! I have a few more days here, then I'll be off back home to be with my sweet little kiddos, whom I miss very much, and can't wait to see again. I'm so grateful I have parents willing to watch them for us! (thank you so much mom and dad!) We're having fun, and I'll add some pictures when we get home, so for now Au Revoir!

1 comment:

Sarahie said...

That sounds so fun! I'd rather be falling asleep in Paris with my husband than staying awake without him. =) You're a great lady for doing what you do. You deserve a nice little vacation.

Also, we're big Bourne fans too! Have fun!