Translate
Hello!
Okay, I'm not dead, I haven't disappeared, and I haven't quit blogging. The last two weeks has been spring break, and I'll let you imagine me and my kids out gallivanting across California, exploring and being together in family bliss. (instead of me telling you the reality that it rained almost the entire two weeks, we were broke, so we stayed home and did Ab-So-Lutely nothing.....) So I have TON of stuff to put on here from the last little bit, but I'll be probably doing it in short bursts for reasons soon to explain. First, our caffeine free time is working quite well. I accidentally ordered a DP at BK the first week, but that has been my only slip up. I haven't had the headaches I got the last time I dropped the C, so we're both doing quite well! Yay for the little things, right? Corben had a birthday. The BIG one, he turned 8. His party is this weekend, so I figured I'd put the party, and birthday together in one big post. My parents are coming down to visit this weekend. I'm so excited! They'll get to see our new home, and where we live. They only get to stay a couple days, but we'll have fun with them none the less! I hurt my back. I'm not sure what I did, or how bad it is, but it hurts! I carried a rug up the stairs. Probably shouldn't have done that. It had been sitting, rolled up, in our dining room for at least 3 weeks, and I wanted it upstairs, and out of sight. So instead of waiting until DH came home, I did it myself. Now my lower back is in pain. Great, just great! Oh well, I'm taking it easy this week, just wish Davin understood taking it easy means I'd rather not carry him up and down the stairs a gazillion times a day.... ;) Okay, until my next post! (that one will have pictures!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment