We had some other pictures, but our hard drive crashed, losing quite a few of them, so this is what we have..... for right now. (We had the same thing happen to a different hard drive, a few months ago, and it had all of Tayzia's baby pictures...:( )
Tayzia turned THREE!!!!!
This sweet and adorable little girl blessed our lives on November 8, 2007. She was probably the most well behaved, pleasant baby I had. I thought Rylissa was good natured, but Tayzia had her beat! She didn't cry for her first two weeks of life (probably due to the pain meds I was on!) and once she learned to cry, it was few and far between. She has grown into her attitude by now, and is blowing terrible two's out of the water with her terrible threes, but man, she can be the cutest, sweetest thing! She got to celebrate her birthday three times! Once at the Arches with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson, once with Grandma and Grandpa Stokes, and then one more time on her actual birthday with us.

Happy Birthday precious girl!
(She also proved to us all what a big girl she is, now that she's three, and potty trained! Yay for her, and Yay for mommy! )

1 comment:
I need to stop looking at your blog, it makes me too sad! I miss my "Kayzia!"
Post a Comment