Translate

BFF

This......
turned me from this

to this.



But then, this......

turned me back into this.




So now, this.......

Is going to be this........

and with help from this.......

and these, maybe I can get back to that!
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed for ya...I'm getting to the point where I feel like I should do something but I have yet to act on it.

Unknown said...

And just like that you've inspired me and I ordered a stupid video to go with my neglected fitness ball.

MaryAnn said...

You make me laugh. Right before our move I found my old Denise Austen videos...I'm pretty sure they are old lady fitness, but that's the kind of girl I am. Guess what I'm getting out (as soon as I find my VCR)! Good luck to you, you've done it before you can do it again!!!

Haiku Amy said...

You're cute! You go girl!

The Schooley's said...

You are awesome!