Translate

Sick and Tired

Davin and Tayzia have both had a pretty bad cold for the past little while. Sunday, Tim and I had to swap out at church, (it was our last Sunday, and we both really wanted to be there) so we could each attend portions of the meetings because Tayzia was still so sick. Sunday evening, I started to feel a cold coming on. It got worse on Monday, and all I could think, was at least it's starting now. Tuesday morning, I woke up with ear pain, and feeling like I was underwater, because I couldn't hear, and my cold was just awful. The movers showed up at 8 and started packing away. I ended up making a call to the clinic to get seen, because I just knew something was up. Luckily for me, the clinic was able to get me in, almost right away. (normally unless you're deathly ill they won't make an appointment, just have a nurse call you.) I went in, explained my symptoms, had the doc look me over, and sure enough, I had a bad head cold, but add to it a case of strep throat and an ear infection!!!!! Gah! He got me some antibiotics, and told me I should be good to go by Saturday, when we get on a plane to move back to the US. However, he said I needed to make sure I got at least 8 hours of sleep a night, if not more...... um, yeah, probably not going to happen since we're moving, but I'm sure I'll try!

No comments: