Translate

H-O-T

Last week, our Air Conditioner broke. We figured it out when we couldn't sleep because of how hot it was. It was really hot. I would get a t-shirt wet, then put it on, and go to bed. That helped to keep me cool, but oh, the house was so hot. I called housing the next morning, and they came and fixed it up for us. They were so quick about it, they installed a new thermostat, and cleaned the whole unit. That night I got too cold! Two days ago, we had a weird electrical problem with our dining room. We lost all electricity to all the plugs that were in the dining room. Nothing worked. Maintenance came again, fixed the problem and all was well, until we returned home from being out, and the house was sweltering. We hit 86 degrees last night! It is sooooo HOT! The unit is getting electricity to it, but it won't turn on. We're not sure what happened, but we think it might have something to do with our losing electricity. Maybe we didn't get it fixed. Our house is as hot inside as it is outside, and it doesn't help that I still have to cook and do laundry! We've called housing several times in the last two days, and still haven't heard back. I'm really hoping to hear from them soon, if not I'm afraid we might melt. It's times like this that I start to think.....two more months......two more months..... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. It's often 85 degrees in our house and we do not have AC!! Most of the Canadians don't and I have no idea why! Maybe because the heat only lasts a short while but still, it's suffocating sometimes! Hang in there.