Translate

The Dimple

The Dimple..... Rylissa has the cutest dimple on her face, and it has an interesting story to it. As you can see, as a cute little baby, she had no dimple.....
You can't see quite as well, but there's no dimple here either.

Ahh, here it is, the majorly cute dimple!
Shortly after we got here, we went on a short trip to the shoppette. Probably for some donuts or something. Anyway, as we were getting out of the car, Rylissa slipped, or tripped, or something happened and she face planted right against the part of the car where you put your foot when you're climbing in. She then tumbled onto the pavement. Poor thing just cried and cried. She had a HUGE bruise on her face. A week later, I was looking at her, wondering when that darn bruise would go away. I eventually took a closer look, and realized it wasn't a bruise. She'd actually damaged the skin enough, to create her dimple! It shows up when she gets super smiley, and I love it! As I was going through pictures to try and find some befores, I realized as I look at them, I keep thinking that there was something wrong, or off about them, and it was because she's dimple free in them! (BTW, this picture of the dimple, I took today, and she was more than happy to pose for several shots to show it off, she loves it too!)

No comments: