Translate

Davin is here!!!!

Angie gave birth to our little Davin James Stokes at 3:39 this morning!!! He weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces and measured 21.5 inches long. I'm sorry I don't have pics, yet - I got to hear the whole thing over the phone myself (unfortunately, we couldn't get internet going strong in the delivery room). Both Mom and baby are doing great! Angie will write more when she is able.

7 comments:

Woodlands said...

Congratulations Angie and Tim! Can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see our new grandbaby and to hug OUR baby! We love you Honey! See you soon!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the pics!

The Boyer's said...

Congrats. Tim and Angie!! I cant wait to see pictures of the handsome little guy!! I hope your feeling alright!! Yay!!! :)

Aubrey said...

Oh, yay! I keep checking to blog every day to see when he would be here! I am glad you are all okay. Much love!

Jessie DeMille said...

Congrats! There are so many new babies! Can't wait for the pics!

The Aguilars' said...

Congrats. He is so cute. I am glad he is here and that all went well. Congrats again.