Translate

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, I was really happy, because I got to tag along with MaryAnn, and her family to another families Thanksgiving! So thanks to the Otis's for letting me come along! It was so much fun, and so relaxing. I've done Thanksgiving for our family, and it's always crazy with all the cooking, and if we invite people, the cleaning gets crazy too. This year however, it was just relaxed. I made a green bean casserole, Jello salad, and home made rolls. Then I got to leave my house the way it always looks since I can't bend over anymore, and just go somewhere else! What could be more perfect. The kids played outside all day, the grown ups sat and talked all day, and it was just the most fun I could have had! I didn't get pictures of the food or anything like that, but I got pics of the kids having fun! The kids were enjoying the trampoline so much that Tayzia wanted to try it out. Ed was kind enough to sit up there with her, so she could have fun, but be safe. Thanks Ed!Ugh, very very pregnant!

Keira LOVES Tayzia. She was just eating up this one on one time with her! It was nice too, because Tayzia loves attention!

jumping lessons

Rylissa riding the bike that was waaaaay to young for her, but hey who cares, she was having fun!
Fashion statement! Love love love this! Krista, you're a doll!
All in all the only thing that would have made this day any better would have been if Tim could have been there with us! I'm sad that he couldn't be there, but I'm so glad I got to spend the day with friends. It was truly the most stress free Thanksgiving, and probably one of the most fun since we've been here! The best part of the day, is after getting home and putting kiddos to bed, Tim called, and we got to talk for a bit! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

The Boyer's said...

Angie...you look so beautiful!!! Although Im sure you dont feel it... I remember very well. :) But you look absolutly amazing!!! You dont look like you are retaining much water! Yay! Cant wait to see pictures!!! Good luck with everything! I will have you in my prayers for a safe delivery!!! :)