HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM
Today marks a big event, today is the very first time, in 10 years of marriage, that we have not been together for Tim's birthday. In fact in the large scheme of things, with all the TDY's he's been on, and with this deployment, birthdays are something he never seems to be away for. I think this is only the second time a birthday has been missed. So really, that's a pretty good track record. Knowing that Tim was going to be gone for some major events, I've decided to send him special boxes, that arrive shortly before the event, so he can hopefully feel the day is special, even if he doesn't get to take time off to enjoy it. So we sent him a birthday box.
This is pretty much what was put into the box,
We got him a digital photo frame, a fun brain game for his DS, of course you can't have a birthday with out a candle and cake. He also likes fruit snacks, but not the kind you usually buy for kids, he's always liked this particular kind, so when I noticed they had some at the commissary, I snagged them and shipped them off!
I also included a thumb drive, filled with pictures and videos of the kids.Actually the kids made the cake, the only thing I did was pour the batter into the pans, and bake them. Here they are frosting the cake.....
Since his birthday is so close to Halloween, we decided to make that the birthday theme, hence the orange and brown sprinkles. They had so much fun creating this for their daddy.
So basically, Happy Birthday Sweetie! We miss you so much, and we hope this helps make your day just a little bit more special!
1 comment:
Ohh my goodness that is so cute!! I bet he loved that!!
Post a Comment