Translate
Too Cute
This is what I walked into, after cleaning up my breakfast dishes. How cute is this? They were watching their brother play Lego Batman and eating the marshmallows out of their Lucky Charms.
On a side note, I've said it before, produce here is expensive. I'll give you an example. Right after we got here, I grabbed a cantaloupe, thinking it would be fun for a surprise to eat. I was shocked when the lady at the register asked me if I was sure I wanted it, when I looked at the price, I saw why she asked. $13. Two weeks ago they had fresh peaches, mmmm, I LOVE peaches. Well, I didn't buy them, $7 for two. If you still don't believe me, take a look at this bag of potatoes. There's 9 in that bag.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My son is playing Lego Batman right now, he loves it! That is a lot of money for fresh food. I thought Alaska was bad...
Have you tried the farmer's markets? They usually have better deals than the commissary. But the down side is you have to have yen and then there's the exchange rate... Ya, it's worth it to buy from the commissary! Miss you! Have a good day!
Post a Comment