Translate
Rylissa's Preschool Graduation
Well, it's finally over. Rylissa has finished preschool. This is a sad time for me because Rylissa just loved this school, and so did I. It was two and a half hours, three days a week, and it was not exactly close, yet I loved having her go there. Each classroom had an American teacher, a Japanese aid, and they taught in English, Japanese, and Spanish. The learned colors, shapes, letters, they had a library, computers, and art centers. Rylissa would come home saying things like "today I did dramatic play" and other silly statements. She learned not only her entire alphabet, and the sounds the letters made, but she started reading. She reads almost as well as Corben does now. She learned so much, and I'm sad to see her part from this wonderful school.
Here is Kaori-San, the aid in Lissa's classroom. She was very quiet, but I heard so much about her from Rylissa, she really loved her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment