Mommy stayed up late making her birthday cake, then spent an entire morning cleaning getting ready for her princess themed party. All of her friends came, dressed in their princess costumes. They made and decorated princess crowns, and listened to princess music, and ran around the house playing and having a blast.
Translate
Rylissa's Celebration
Rylissa had a wonderful birthday! It was such a great time for her. First she got to go to school, and wear a special birthday hat. Then Mommy picked her and her friend Keira up, then met Daddy at Mainstreet for lunch. She thought it was pretty cool not only to be having lunch with Daddy, but to have her friend with her too. Later that afternoon I took her to Cocoks to get her toes painted cute for the first time.
Everything that they did to her tickled. Oh, she giggled and giggled through the whole pedicure. The ladies doing my toes and hers were laughing right along with her. It was great.
Here's her toes, if you can't tell the big toe has a bunny on it, and the other toes have flowers. She has been showing them off since she got them done!

Mommy stayed up late making her birthday cake, then spent an entire morning cleaning getting ready for her princess themed party. All of her friends came, dressed in their princess costumes. They made and decorated princess crowns, and listened to princess music, and ran around the house playing and having a blast.
Mommy stayed up late making her birthday cake, then spent an entire morning cleaning getting ready for her princess themed party. All of her friends came, dressed in their princess costumes. They made and decorated princess crowns, and listened to princess music, and ran around the house playing and having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun, I haven't been to Cocok's yet but I hear it's the best. That is an awesome cake, I found out you make cakes after I spent way too much on a generic Dora cake from the bakery for Reagan's b-day! Rylissa's adorable!
Happy Birthday Rylissa! The cake is gorgeous, great job!
~shiloh
Honey, I love the cake! Lissa looked like such a beautiful princess and I'm sure she loved her special day. I'll bet getting her toenails done with Mom was the best part of it and she'll remember that for a long time! You're a wonderful mother just as I knew you would be!
Post a Comment