Translate

Sir Warning

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready to rock? Well, Corben is. We didn't quite grasp how much fun we were going to have with Rock Band when we picked it up. It's very addicting! Tim has decided that guitar is his thing. He tried the singing and drumming, but really doesn't care for them much. He does very well on his guitar. I have discovered a love for drumming! Who knew? I love sitting there and rocking out with some great music. I also do the microphone, though not very well, or at least I don't think so. I'll stick with the drumming. When the kids play with us, they usually beat the drums or yell into the mike. That is until Corben asked daddy if he could try the guitar. We have him playing bass, because there's not as many notes on easy. Well, for a 5 year old, he does really well! We have been very impressed with our little musician! We made a band for the kids, their own band, with their own characters, and it's called Sir Warning, here's some pics of them in action!

Cyndi is Rylissa's character, but Corben likes her pink hair, so that's why on the TV is says Cyndi. What you really need to see is that it says this:
Cyndi
Easy
76%
2 note streak
What that means is that while Corben didn't get all the notes in a row right, he got 76% of the song right, and that's no easy task! Way to go kiddo!
Now who wants to come and play with me???

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Me, me, oh pick me! I don't think I'd be very good, but it looks fun!