I took Tayzia into the Dr yesterday for her year check up. I've been really bad. With Corben, I took him at 3 days, I think 3 weeks, then there was the 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, 18 month, and then on each consecutive birthday. Rylissa went to most of hers, but Tayzia, well I've been bad. She went to her newborn screenings, and to her 6 month, and that was it. I didn't take her to any other appointments. I did however make this appointment, because I wanted to make sure she was growing well. So here are her stats:
Newborn //One year
6 lb 9 oz //18 1/2 pounds
19 1/2 inches //28 inches
She's in the 5th percent for her weight, and the 50th percent for her height. Here's the sad news. I knew she was getting a cold. She's had a small cough and a runny nose, but you'll never guess what else? Yes another ear infection. Oh, and I had no clue. That girl has been nothing but smiles and giggles. She was pulling on one of her ears, but not the one that's infected, and not that much either. If I hadn't taken her in, I never would have found out. Then on top of that she was missing two of her shots. I knew about those, one of them the clinic is out of, and won't get until mid year next year, and the other just came in. The chicken pox one. So they told me to get her shot. I asked if that was okay, seeing that she's sick, and infected. They assured me she'd be fine, since she was going on antibiotics for the infection. So now, I have a miserable, sad little girl. She's tired, and very sad today, I think she feels yucky. Poor girl.
1 comment:
Shots! It's a love/hate relationship! I could never tell when Savy was sick either! You have such sweet petite kids! Mine was a rolli-polli thing and always topping the charts off! :)
Post a Comment