I heard it would go by fast, but I didn't believe it until I woke up and realized that my baby isn't so much of a baby anymore. That's right, Tayzia has turned 1. I can't believe it, but it's true. A year ago today she was brought into this world! After 1 hour, and one scary emergency c-section, our perfect little baby was delivered! She weighed 6lbs. 11 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Here are some great photos of Tayzia throughout the past year.

Here she is a few hours after her birth. This was probably taken before she actually had her name. It took us quite a while to finally come up with a name. In fact it wasn't until we prayed about it that her name just "came" to us.

The proud papa!

For the first two weeks of her life, she pretty much slept. Thanks to all the wonderful pain medication I was on, she never cried.

Some of her first smiles!

She never tried to take the helmet off! We were impressed

She couldn't get enough of the snake, it's jaws were bound shut, good thing too, because she grabbed, poked and pinched this thing!
2 comments:
She is so cute. It is crazy how fast they grow.
How cute! I can't believe it either. She is getting so big and such a cute little sweetheart. Thanks for inviting us to the party. We had a fun time
luvs
Kara
Post a Comment