This post is very late, since were were traveling (or at least trying to) on Tim's birthday. On October 23rd Tim had his birthday. Sadly it was a little lonely for him, but we did call early that morning, woke him up, and sang happy birthday. Rylissa got a really big kick our of that. It was good times.
A friend of mine did this on her blog, and I thought it was such a cute idea, so Courtney, I'm stealing it! Here are 34 reasons why I love Tim:
1. He's pretty darn good looking
2. He's very smart
3. He knows about computers, and that's perfect because I know nothing about them, so
he makes it possible for me to use them!
4. He's tall enough that I can wear heels, but short enough that he doesn't tower
over me
5. He's very good at accents!
6. He's my saint (back story there, ask and maybe I'll tell ya!)
7. He's a great dancer
8. He's very good at martial arts (and looks good doing it too!)
9. He works horrendous hours every day, and sometimes weekends so I can stay home
with the kids
10. He's getting his masters degree (what a great example he is)
11. He supports every hair brained idea I have
12. He doesn't care that I have about a million hobbies, and then some!
13. He doesn't make fun of me when I watch shows on TV he thinks are silly.
14. He convinced me to learn to scuba dive with him, and it's so much fun
15. He likes to cuddle
16. He's an amazing daddy
17. He takes such good care of me when I'm sick/pregnant!
18. He is the best comforter when I'm sad
19. He watches chick flicks with me, without complaining
20. He watches scary movies/TV shows with me, without complaining
21. He loves to mow the lawn
22. He never asks me to lose weight, no matter how heavy I get
23. He always notices if I do lose weight and tells me how pretty I am
24. He goes to every game Corben has (unless he's TDY) and loves it!
25. He loves to learn new things
26. He'll rush home from work when I'm so overwhelemed I can't stand it, just so I
can take a breather.
27. He loves me
28. He married me
29. He puts up with me
30. He lets me have my time with my friends, even if it means he has to watch the
kids, change diapers, and put them to bed!
31. He changes the yuckiest of diapers!
32. He goes to church, and helps me be strong and faithful
33. He likes to cook ( doesn't do it often, but when he does, man it's good!)
34. He's my best friend, and lets me know it!
I don't know if he'll read this, but just in case, Tim I love you, and happy birthday!
1 comment:
Cute list, he sounds like a real great guy!
Post a Comment