Translate
Phai's Again!
Well, I said I would, and I did! Phai's held another auction this weekend, and I prepared myself for some bidding! I grabbed MaryAnn, and off we went. As I was signing their contract and getting my bidding number, out comes this beautiful table, with a marble top. I jump out into the audience, and started myself into a bidding war with a lady next to me. I won. (yay!) A little while later, I bid on this gorgeous lacquered vase. In total my purchases cost me a grand total of (drum roll please.......) $78. What makes this even better, is after we got the table home, and set up, I got to show Tim the price sticker that was on it. It seems that on a normal non-auction day the table I paid a measly $58 dollars for is really worth $660. Needless to say, we're pleased with my purchases. Next time, I'm holding out for black pearls. (the gorgeous pearls found here, that are ridiculously expensive!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are beautiful. You lucky girl!
Post a Comment