Translate

Banana Spider

Now this is just disgusting! After Corben's baseball game Saturday, the boys and some of the adults were crowded around the trees, so of course we went to see what was going on. Boy was I sorry! There were massive spiderwebs all through the trees and branches, and caught in those webs were massive bugs. I'd have to say these moth looking things were probably the size of walnuts, minus the wingspan. They were huge, and on top of one of them was.....the banana spider. This is probably the best picture we were able to get of the spider, the rest made it hard to see, but I'll try and post another one. Anyway, this was the BIGGEST spider I'd ever seen. It's body was probably as long as my thumb. skinnier, but that long. The legs you can see are sooooo log and yucky. Ugh, I'm not a fan of spiders. Then we looked up and saw another one slightly smaller just above our heads. On our way to the car we saw two more. Disgusting. I hate spiders, but at least now I can say I've seen one.

1 comment:

Utahfossil said...

Send me one (dead, please!)

Love,

Mom