Translate

10 Years!

Dear Old Davis High School......

This month is my 10 year high school reunion, and I'm just a little bit nostalgic. I tried to make it out, but in order to get there, I would have had to catch a hop, or several hops, hopefully make it to Travis Air Force Base, then drive from there to Utah, all of this with my three kids, and no husband. Just getting to Travis could have taken up to a week. Then there's getting home, and that story is even harder, so we decided against me coming home right now. (I'd buy plane tickets, but it would cost me about as much as a car, so no thanks!)
Anyway, I am one of those people that just really enjoyed high school. Sure there was all the crappy stuff, you know, fights with friends, bad test scores, embarrassing moments, breakups, etc, but with all that, there was also all the good stuff. I loved band, dance, and my classes. I had great friends, good teachers, and even with some of the bad memories, I have some really great ones. Good luck all you making it out to the reunion, hopefully I'll see you at 20!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Angie! LOVE your site! Hopefully mine will be as cute as yours someday!

Adam and Christine said...

Hey Angie. I am so glad that I fianlly checked the High School Blog. Check out my families at holts14.blogspot.com We need to keep in touch.

Love Ya,
Christine