Translate

To my sweetie!

Happy Father's Day to the sweetest husband! Nine years, and I still love you, so you must be doing something right! All kidding aside, Tim is the greatest husband and father. He never shies away from changing a diaper, no matter how gross, he's great at chasing the kids with the Nerf gun, and shooting them like crazy. He's the guy who never tells me I can't learn a new craft, even though all the crafts I've learned end up taking up several bins in our closets, and they keep coming. He supports any and every idea I come up with, and never tells me my cooking stinks. He still likes to go on dates with me, so I must be doing something right! We love you Tim, and I hope you're having a great day!



This is the special Father's Day meal Tim requested. It was my first time making Chinese food, but it turned out great! We had Lemon Chicken, Fried Rice, and Hot and Sour Soup. I made some Egg Drop Soup for me, since I'm not a fan of the hot and sour.





I wanted to make something fun and special for Tim, so I came up with my Scuba Daddy cake. It was a red velvet cake, and then I frosted it, and made all the accents out of fondant. It was fun making little scuba masks and snorkels to go on my divers.

1 comment:

Haiku Amy said...

Ang,

I can't stop being amazed by your glorious cakes. That one is soooo cute. You have a gift!

I love your wedding photo. You are so beautiful! I hope you like getting compliments, cause you are the awesomest. So I liked your post about your dad(s). It makes me laugh, cause you know how scared I was of your dad. I still remember having family game night with your family that one time, and that was about the funnest time ever. Your family rocks!

Amers