Translate

Squadron Bake Sale


We put on a bake sale for our spouses group, so we could do some fun things, and I was asked to make a cake that we would auction off. So I spent most of Thursday preparing a cake that would "wow" people, and I put the maintenance touch on it. "When the Eagle's in the air, we put it there!" That's something our maintainers like to remind our pilots! Anyway, after spending quite a lot of time and energy, it was finally done, and I took it to the sale. I don't think I'll mention what it was finally sold for, because if I do, I think I might cry!

3 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Now when you say you might cry...would those be tears of joy because it sold for a lot? Or tears of sadness because you put so much love and effort into it, and it didn't make as much money as you thought it should have.

Just wondering?

rylissite said...

I put sooooo much effort and love, and let's just say it cost more to make, than it got!

Jared Crookston said...

That cake looks really good. Aubrey does cakes too, you can see them on one of the pages at my site. Don't forget to put the pictures of this cake up on your other blog, too.